The video above showcases what the clubhouse looks like when used for events.
Clubhouse facilities at Goldenacre, which can accommodate up to 180 people downstairs and 120 people upstairs, are available for hire to members or non-members for events such as:
- Lunches, dinners or reunions
- Birthday parties, engagements, wedding receptions, retirement parties or funerals
- Burns Suppers & ceilidhs, Christmas parties, karaoke evenings or discos
- Charitable events – race nights, quiz nights etc
- Summer Fun Days*
(*by prior permission and outwith the rugby season)
The Downstairs Hall with its wooden floor and large windows overlooking Goldenacre, is ideal for larger gatherings and the room can be set up to suit your event, whilst the Upstairs Lounge is carpeted and perfect for more intimate gatherings.
- Downstairs Hall features a fully stocked and staffed bar, large screen, sound system and large dance floor
- Upstairs Lounge features a fully stocked and staffed bar, fixed lounge seating, large screen and sound system
- Reasonably priced bar – with draft and bottled beer, spirits, selection of wine and canned soft drinks.
- Kitchen facilities are available on the ground floor for use by prior agreement. Although we don’t provide catering directly our preferred caterers are Mackenzies Outside Catering who would be delighted to provide you with sample menus and prices upon request.
Costs are dependant on the type of function and your requirements. For further information, to enquire about costs or to make a booking, please contact us on email@example.com
All alcohol consumed on the premises must be purchased through our bar.