The video above showcases what the clubhouse looks like when used for events.
Our excellent clubhouse facilities, which can accommodate up to 180 people downstairs and 120 people upstairs, are available in conjunction with our bar facilities only for occasional hire for events such as:
- Lunches, dinners or reunions
- Birthday parties*, engagements, wedding receptions or retirement parties (allowing for a dance floor the recommended number for downstairs would be up to a maximum 140)
- Burns Suppers or ceilidhs
- Fundraising events – race nights, quiz nights etc
- Summer Fun Days**
(*we regret we cannot accept 18th or 21st birthday party bookings
**combined use with external space by prior permission and outwith the rugby season)
Below are photos of the facilities of the Downstairs Hall with its wooden floor and large windows overlooking Goldenacre, is a very versatile space ideal for larger gatherings and the room can be set up to suit your event, whilst the Upstairs Lounge is carpeted and perfect for more intimate gatherings.
- Downstairs Hall features a fully stocked and staffed bar, large screen, sound system and large dance floor
- Upstairs Lounge features a fully stocked and staffed bar, fixed lounge seating, large screen and sound system
- Reasonably priced bar – with draft and bottled beer, spirits, selection of wine and canned soft drinks.
- Kitchen facilities are available on the ground floor for use by prior agreement. Although we don’t provide catering directly our preferred caterers are Mackenzies Outside Catering who would be delighted to provide you with sample menus and prices upon request.
Costs are dependent on the type of function, guest numbers and your requirements. For further information, to enquire about costs or to make a booking, please email us advising of the type of function, estimated numbers and preferred dates at: email@example.com
All alcohol consumed on the premises must be purchased through our bar.