Clubhouse facilities at Goldenacre, which can accommodate up to 250 people, are available for hire to members or non-members for events such as:
- Lunches, dinners or reunions
- Birthday parties, engagements, wedding receptions, retirement parties
- Burns Suppers & ceilidhs, Christmas parties, karaoke evenings, discos
- Charitable events – race nights, quiz nights etc
- Summer Fun Days & BBQs*
(*by prior permission and outwith the rugby season)
The Downstairs Hall with its large windows overlooking Goldenacre, is ideal for larger gatherings and the room can be set up to suit your event, whilst the Upstairs Lounge is carpeted and perfect for more intimate gatherings.
- Downstairs Hall features a bar, large screen, sound system and large dance floor
- Upstairs Lounge features a bar, fixed lounge seating, large screen and sound system
- Reasonably priced bar – with bottled beer from £2.80, spirits from £2.00, bottles of wine from £11.50 and canned soft drinks from £1.00.
- Catering can be arranged through the Club – we can provide sample menus – or you can arrange your own (there are kitchen facilities on the ground floor)
For further information, to make a booking or arrange a time to view the rooms, please contact:
Elizabeth Irons, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile 0780 128 0988.