It is an exciting, and very busy, time at Heriot’s Rugby as we prepare for a new season with 3 senior men’s teams, 1 woman’s and 9 junior teams.
We are currently looking for volunteers to get involved, and depending on your skills / experience and time available, we’ll probably have a volunteering opportunity which is right for you.
Below are some of the reasons people choose to volunteer at Heriot’s Rugby:-
- give something back to an organisation that they have benefited from
- feel valued and part of a team
- gain confidence and self-esteem
- gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- develop existing skills and knowledge
- use their professional skills and knowledge to benefit others
- meet new people and make new friends
- a chance to socialise
- get to know the local community.
An example of some of the areas we need your help with are:-
- match-day preparation
- website development
- setting up clubhouse for events / lunches
- membership enhancement
- Business Club Organisation
If you’re interested in one of our current volunteering opportunities or if you’d just like to discuss how you could volunteer with us please get in touch. We’ll be delighted to chat over how we could work together.
Please email Shona Whyte at email@example.com or phone 07894813143